Wednesday, September 22, 2010
What a day!
There aren't many days where I can say that I was so tired by the time I leave work that all I want to do and end up actually doing is going home, vegging on the couch with my dinner, watch TV, and go to bed. Most days I SAY that I want to do just that, but usually I get in some sort of work out after work whether it be going walking, the gym, or doing yoga in the living room. Hell even playing wii could suffice as a workout sometimes. Not tonight. I literally came home, made dinner, plopped on the couch and have been here since I got home at 7:50. I love it. This morning Derek called at 3:20 and I talked to him until 4 AM. I didn't actually fall back asleep until almost 5 and then I woke up for the day at 8 so I could go to the gym. I worked out REALLY hard at the gym, I mean I busted my own ass lol. Then I came home, got ready for work, and had been there all day. I did get in some walking time at work so I walked about 25 minutes as well so that helped me keep my energy level up, but man it is 9:15 and I am POOPED! I plan on getting some great sleep tonight and getting up bright and early for a great workout. I think the evening workouts are coming to a slow down with it getting dark so early. So now I really need to make sure to workout in the morning and walk throughout the day so I don't obtain a winter "layer" lol. Does anyone have any suggestions to beat the holiday weight gain? It's so hard for me because for some reason I just naturally crave coffee, hot cocoa, and of course those fatty baked goods and desserts! Anyway I am off to bed! Good night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment