CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 7

Okay so I'm a day behind...I know I know. Anyway. Someone who has made my life living for...obviously we say our significant other. My husband Derek and I have been through hell and back with each other. Thank God we experienced the worst before we got married. I love him with all of my heart and I would not be half the person I am if it weren't for him influencing me daily to be a stronger woman. With that being said I also have to mention my father for pushing me to be strong, independent, and self-managing. I think Derek and my father have taught me so much in life that I could never find the words or actions to thank them enough. The two most important people in my life are the only men in my life and I love both of them infinitely in two unique ways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment