CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 3

Something I have to forgive myself for is beating myself up over things I do wrong, even if it was something that I was forgiven for or told it was "no big deal", for some reason I feel so stupid whenever I screw up, say or do something wrong, or piss someone off. I tend to really beat myself up over whether people like me or not. I hate it whenever someone doesn't like me or thinks something about me that isn't nice. I try so hard to show people I am nice, caring, giving, and friendly. At work I bend over backwards for others whether it be a co-worker, boss, or agent. I strive to be a great person and when someone doesn't think that of me I guess it offends me to the point where I beat myself up trying to figure out what is it about me or what is it I said or did that did not strike them the right way. I have to forgive myself for this and STOP doing it. Not all personalities mix and even if I didn't "do something" per se, someone may just not really take to liking my personality that much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment