Monday, September 13, 2010
Starting over!
Yesterday I had an epiphany. I saw what work was doing to me emotionally and physically. Not having a game plan at work was making me stress out, not feel like working out, and I was eating without the exercise to compensate for the calories. So I decided that in order for me to be a more successful manager for my agents, I need to be happy and on the ball. So today I did two hours of work, and then took a break, did 3 hours of work and then took a lunch, worked for two more hours, took a break and then worked for another hour. I was able to go walking like I used to do every day and I was SUPER productive at work. Everyone thinks that Team Leaders don't have time to take breaks because there is too much work to do, but that isn't true. I did MORE in just today while also taking my breaks, than I was doing daily last week without taking breaks and hardly taking a lunch. I love it! I went walking before and after work too. I will be doing some push ups and crunches here in a bit. I started a food and exercise journal to keep up with my calorie intake and output. It really helps me keep myself accountable. Here's to a new, better me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment