Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Day 2
Today was my second day of getting back on track. It was a somewhat hectic day at work. I had to terminate an employee, and my goal to coach a lot of people was stopped one person short due to the que of callers we had. That added a little stress to me, but I told myself to breath and to still take my breaks and lunch. 2 fifteen minute breaks and a 30-45 minute lunch don't seem like they can make a difference, but they do! When I go walking around the building on my breaks, it helps me clear my head and re-energize. Walking is soooo good for you! On top of previous mentioned things that happened, I had to cover for the closer of the night. Which meant instead of working my 10:30-7:30 shift, I worked 10:30-11:15 PM. 15 minutes short of a 12 hour day :). But I still am not in a bad mood and I think it's because I have my exercise breaks back in control and it makes me happy inside which effects me on the outside! It's almost midnight and I'm beat. I don't go into work until 2 tomorrow because tomorrow was my original day to close. Today the food intake was okay, besides eating a couple reeses mini cups and 2 bite size Kit-Kats. Lol. I got to go walking and do lunges before work for 70 minutes and I did about 50 minutes total of walking today at work so it made my end calorie balance a positive one :) I am trying to shave off these last couple pounds of fat that line my body so I am counting calories! Lol. Goodnight world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment