I slept in today until 11:30! What's even crazier about that is I went to bed at 12:30 last night, so I slept a nice, solid 11 hours. I must have needed it. I got up, had a quick breakfast, went on a 35 minute walk to just wake up and cleaned up the apartment. Then my friend Amber came over and we went to the beach for a get-together the unit had for all the wives. It was alright. I'm more excited about the pot luck we are having next Sunday! After the beach I came home and just relaxed, made dinner watched some football, and then I went walking for 65 minutes. For dinner I baked some chicken that I had dipped in fat-free milk and then covered them with some flour, cajun seasoning and bread crumbs. I also got a couple small tomatoes, drizzled them with olive oil and spread some minced garlic, salt, and pepper on them and baked them until they popped and browned. It was delicious and light!
I am going to make homemade banana bread tonight too. I'm so excited! I will post a picture of it when I'm done.
On the downside today, I feel like I am coming down with a cold. I also feel so gross and bloated almost like my whole body is feeling the swelling. My stomach looks huge :( I just really hope everything "flushes" out soon!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment