Soo counting calories is the best thing you can do (in my opinion of course) if you are trying to shed pounds. I am not really trying to lose weight, but more like tone up and target these last little areas of improvement (my tummy, underarms, and back fat...typical woman areas). I am now down to about 125 pounds. When I started trying to lose weight about a year and a half ago I weighed between 148-150! My how things have changed!!! I eat more now, however I go walking a ton and do strength training and yoga so it keeps my metabolism constantly ablaze.
ANYWAY!
So this past week I decided that I needed to reevaluate how I handled my day because before I got promoted I was able to take scheduled breaks and lunches because I was working hourly. Now that I am salary I pretty much decide when I take my breaks and lunches. For the couple weeks prior to this past week I had gotten off track and felt sluggish and blah because I was sitting at my desk all day long and not getting to get outside and get a few laps in to recharge and clear my head. this last week I made it a point to get back to my routine and it felt great. I had a great week! I also weighed in and the last time I had weighed myself I was 126 and I got down to 125 woohoo! To end the week on an amazing note...I went to Wilmington today with my friend Ashley and we had lunch and went shopping and just enjoyed the day, I went walking a couple times, anddd I got to talk to Derek for...TWO HOURS! Ahhhhhh that's craziness! It's the most we have gotten to talk the entire 2 months almost that he's been there! It will be 2 months the 22nd, so pretty much 2 months lol.
Tomorrow I am going to the beach for a battalion event and to get some sun. I will also go walking and I think I want to make a chicken recipe for dinner. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment