I HATE it when there is free lunch at work. I say I hate it, I really do secretly LOVE it, but I as a woman trying to keep and perfect her figure, hate it! Today there was Subway served to our current new hire class. I had a little 6 inch with turkey meat, two slices of tomato, pickles, and mustard. No damage there. Well then we have a luncheon to celebrate the people who have gotten 100% customer satisfaction (CSAT) surveys and also kept their average handle time (average time they speak to a customer) down to around the goal range and what are they serving there? Chicken strips and potato wedges from the Wal-Mart deli. Oh. My. God. I LOVE their chicken strips and wedges!!! So I had 4 potato wedges (big ones lol) and 2 strips. Freaking yum! I don't regret it at all! And with my exercise I did today I was still under my calorie limit for the day, but stilllllll it's just bad-for-you food! And that is why I hate free food, it is always sooo bad for you but of course no one passes up free food it's not like the economy is shit and if I can save money and save what I brought for lunch today for another day then I will!
Well that was a nice rambling rant! :)
On another note, today was crazy, but I got a lot done and did my yoga tonight after I talked to Derek's mom on the phone and I feel great! Yoga truly brings me to peace of mind. It is a great work out too! I was going to go to the class tomorrow morning, but since I did a nice work out tonight with it I think I will do strength training and go walking. It really is starting to feel amazing outside out here in NC! I also got to hear from Derek, that always makes my day. He is doing well and is in good spirits and that is a blessing. Every day down I am SO thankful for.
Well I have worn my welcome here not to mention it is past my bed time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment