CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

It's official

I have finally hit 125! I haven't been this weight since my junior year of high school. Insane! Although I weigh that much, I am so bloated it isn't even funny. It has been a few days since I went number 2...sorry tmi...so I feel gross and swollen and fat! My intestines literally hurt. This is not good. Anyway, so today I have to get Derek's oil changed in his car, and if I am feeling any better this evening I will go walking. My throat hurts and my head is congested so who knows, but it's only 11:45 AM so you never know :)

Oh and by the way here is my banana bread that I made last night.


For breakfast today I had some yummy oatmeal with raisins and some Splenda brown sugar. It was so good and hit the spot for a sick girl. I have a headache coming on again so I better go doctor that. More updates later!

**update

My banana bread was made without a single drop of sugar. That's right, and it tastes completely "normal"! I replaced sugar with Splenda, and just to make sure it tasted sweet enough, I added in about a half cup of Splenda Brown Sugar Blend. It is amazing. I also put in bananas by how much I personally wanted. I know a lot of recipes just call for a generic "1 cup of mashed banana" well I just broke apart about 4 bananas and threw em in then blended them up with the rest of the other ingredients. Simply delicious and about 50 calories less per serving!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment