CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

So up and down.

Since Derek left my appetite has been doing all kinds of weird things!!! Almost to the point where one would think I was pregnant, lol....btw I'm not hahaha. The first month and a half or so was me having absolutely NO appetite. Now for the past 2 weeks, I just want to eat everything in sight!!! Watching the Food Network does not help one bit :( Everything sweet is appealing and I find myself tempted to eat when I'm bored. This weekend I tried fighting the boredom by going on a walk when I got bored and had a craving. I went on 2 30-minute walks yesterday, and worked out for an hour with my friend that evening!!!!!! Anyone have any tips? Any diet pills that really work in curving an appetite? This is ridiculous! I have actually lost 3 or 4 pounds since he left because I am not eating out like we do normally or eating Coldstone lol. I am terrified of gaining any weight :( This deployment is for me to tone up what bit of flab is left!!!! Help!!!!!!!! :(

I do have to say that having "diet" treats around really helps because I am getting a fix, without all of the calories as a regular snack. Before I got promoted at work I was working hourly so I had 2 scheduled breaks and a 30 minute lunch. During those times I would walk laps around the building at work. Now that I am a manager I have a lot more responsibilities and find myself barely taking a lunch and not getting any breaks (even though we are still allowed to have them). Beginning tomorrow I am going to stick to a routine so I can still have those breaks and take some time during lunch to walk also. I have to get my life back in order!!! I just now realized that work really has a lot to do with this plateau I have hit as well. So here we go on a new action plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment