CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 9

Someone I didn't want to let go, but just drifted...I would have to say Emilee. My long-time friend since 4th grade. She brought it upon herself because she went down the wrong path and didn't let me be there for her and to help her. She didn't allow me to be a positive influence in her life. She's someone that I guess I kind of HAD to let go because she just brought me down. We would plan things and she just wouldn't show up, wouldn't call, etc. It makes me sad. She requested to be my friend on Facebook a few months back and I denied it. There's just no space for her in my life now. I miss her, but my life is better and okay without her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment