Today was probably my most sinful day in a long, long time and it could have been a lot worse. I started the day off with a good walk and burned 715 calories. I had a healthy breakfast, lunch was not so healthy, and dinner was bad lol. I drank a lot of water today though!
Breakfast- lightly frosted wheaties - about 1 to 1 and a half cups with 1% milk
Walked for about an hour and 45 minutes and burned 715 calories
Lunch- 3 waffles with butter and syrup, but I have to say I went as light as possible with the butter and syrup.
Baked chocolate chip cookies- total cookies for the entire day SIX....that's really not bad for the amount of damage I can do.
Dinner- 2 small/regular-ish sized slices of cheese pizza with pineapple chunks, 6 wings (with the bone), yes I used ranch but did not smother them with it, and I drank a whole liter of diet coke....yes a whole liter.
I definitely recognize that it was a bad day, lol. BUT considering it's the only real bad day I have had so far since I started this blog (and even before I started it) I do not really feel guilty. I do know that I could have had something better for lunch besides freakin' waffles or had 3 cookies instead of 6, but I applaud myself for being honest with myself on here. Tomorrow will start with a walk for breast cancer (5k) and I definitely plan on being good tomorrow to make up for being bad today. Maybe do an evening walk in addition to the marathon.
Oh and by the way, my friends and I watched Paranormal Activity....seriously made me want to sh*t my pants!!!!!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment