CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 4

Today I felt amazing after having had a good sleep and the stress levels lowering. I went to campus, took a test, did a group presentation, applied to graduate, went to work, and then came home, made dinner, and worked out. I haven't done push ups or sit ups in a couple days, nor will I do them tonight because I just sincerely need some sleep. Mark my words, tomorrow I will make myself cry from doing ab exercises and arm work outs when I go to the gym. My arms are due for a really vigorous work out and I am going to give them one. I don't have class or work tomorrow so my day will be spent waking up around 9-9:30, going on a long brisk walk/run, go to campus and get a workout in with the weights and machines, and go to the library to work on a research paper that is coming up. I work both Saturday and Sunday which is great because money is good and the more money I have the better down payment for a car in December and the less likely Derek and I will end up flat-ass broke!

Today's stats:

Breakfast- plain oatmeal with about 2 tbsp brown sugar (not packed lol) with raisins and a splash of 1% milk to make it less thick

Snack- Balance bar, a couple of dried dates, about 8 almonds, and a couple pieces of dried chewy apple (Whole Foods has the best dried fruit EVER), and 2 pieces of brown rice sushi I believe it was a cucumber roll with just cucumber (duh) and avacado.

Dinner- Boca burger patty with 2 slices whole grain bread, mustard, ketchup, and a touch of mayo

After dinner I had 5 cookies, lol. I have some weird thing with cookies lately! Never fear, I believe the craving has passed!

Water: 10-11 cups! I am doing sooo great on the amount of water I take in....It really does make a difference in how you feel!

Walking from work to campus I burned 160 calories and then I went walking this evening and burned 600 calories which makes a total of 760 calories for the day! Woohoo! My goal for tomorrow is 1,000 :) plus sit ups and push ups!!!


Dinner-

0 comments:

Post a Comment