CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 5!

Today was amazing! I got in a 2 hour walk after getting about 10 solid hours of sleep and then went to campus to work on my research paper proposal at the Law library. I also had a very sinful craving for cream horns so you bet your fat ass I had 3 of them! 340 calories a piece and worth every bite. Mwahahahahaha I feel zero guilt for that. Then again I also walk my ass off every day or go jogging in addition to all of that walking. Although I only did a proposal paper and went walking, today was a very productive day. I basically got the structure of my final paper done so the hardest part is now over.

Today's stats:

Water- 8/9 cups

Breakfast- 1 cup oatmeal with raisins and a splash of 1% milk

1 cup unsweetened tea with 1 splenda

2 cups hot green tea with 3 splenda

Lunch was a lean cuisine - three cheese chicken and rice - 300 calories

At the library I had 2 whole wheat sandwiches and a baggie of organic baby carrots over the course of 5 and a half hours. Mind you the sandwichs where pretty plain just bread 2 thin slices of smoked turkey, mustard and a bit of mayo.

No dinner since I ate my sandwiches at the library but then I topped off the evening with my 3 cream horns, a diet coke and a health magazine, what an oxymoron!

I also did 350 sit-ups of different varieties, mostly lower-abs and 50 push-ups!

0 comments:

Post a Comment