Last week I burned 4882 Calories so my goal for this week is 5000. That seems obtainable!
Breakfast- bowl of cereal and 1% milk
Water- 7 or 8 cups
Lunch- 2 turkey sandwiches on whole wheat bread, mustard, mayo
Snack- biscuit
Dinner- Chicken alfredo hamburger helper
Made home made hot cocoa! Recipe called for 1/2 cup sugar so I used 1/4 sugar and a 1/4 splenda granulated. Also used 1% milk instead of 2% or whole....ughhh so much fat in those.
Went walking/jogging with the roommate and we ran a lot! She is trying to lose 20 pounds and I have 4 more to go to obtain my 130 pound goal by November 18!
Burn 460 calories out walking during 1 hour and 11 minutes. Also worked out in the weight room today for an hour doing nothing but arms, back, legs, and abs exercises! My body is gonna hate me and love me all at the same time tomorrow!
0 comments:
Post a Comment