CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 11 & 12

Okay sooooo I forgot to update last night simply because I was working hard on my research paper....is that a good enough excuse? To me it is.

Yesterday (Thursday):

Breakfast- plain oatmeal, 1 splenda, raisins, splash of soy milk

Lunch- 2 fresco bean burritoes from taco bell

snacked on about a handful of raw almonds, a few pieces of chocolate

Water-about 8 cups

Dinner 1 turkey sausage and some brown steamed rice.

Walked to and from work and then some because I was early and walked after dinner. Calorie total of 1085!!!

I seem to have fallen under the weather and have this icky cold. I believe it's my allergies so I will take it with stride, but boy does it sure dampen my mood. I had planned on today being a huuuuge work out success for me, but all I plan on doing is going walking. Hey at least it's something, right? I just wish I could shake this long-lasting sinus headache I have had since I woke up at 10 AM! Oh and I started a cleanse that also promotes energy so that should help me jumpstart myself to lose these last 4 pounds before the Marine Corps ball. I have a little under 3 weeks now!

Breakfast- plain oatmeal, 1 splenda, raisins, splash of soy milk

Lunch- whole wheat bread turkey sandwich with just a little bit of mayo..I forgot I ran out of mustard and had nothing else. Oh well.

snack in between I had about 1/2 cup of the left over chicken alfredo dinner from the night before

Dinner- roomie made these little steak things, red rice, and I made mashed potatoes. I only had seconds on the potatoes and it was not by as much as I usually do! Mmmm starches!

Water 5-6 cups...update this again after the walk

Okay about to head out on the walk, I will update with the calorie numbers in a bit!

425 calories for the day....not bad considering I feel terrible.

Water count including unsweeted tea was about 7-8ish cups.

Now to veg in bed, work on my paper, and pass out!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment