CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Halloween

So I decided to stay home from work today, which I was slightly disappointed in doing, but I would rather spare everyone from me blowing my nose every 10 minutes and this will give me more time to go get a great work out in. Tonight we are doing a girls' night in for Halloween because of a few factors: Emily does not want to get drunk, she has a test this coming week, I am not feeling well, I need to work on my research paper this weekend, and also I am doing a walk for breast cancer tomorrow morning...at SEVEN THIRTY. Ugh so early. So to get wasted tonight and have a hangover tomorrow would be a really, really dumb decision.

So next point of business is my weight-loss goal for November 18th. I want my arms and back to look great because my dress shows all of my upper back and all of my arms. I am striving to lose 4 more pounds by then. I am about 134 right now....I have not been this small since some time in high school. I think I was about 125-130 back then, but I didn't have much muscle. Now I have muscle, plus my body has definitely finished filling out since then (3-4 years ago!) I just want to get the weight off now while I'm young and keep it off. Also I want to be VERY healthy when Derek and I do finally decide to have kids so that my pregnancy goes well and then the weight is easier to get off after labor. I want to look cute when I'm pregnant, dammit!! lol.

I have less than 2 months before I move to NC to be with Derek so recently I have been looking for and applying to some jobs. I also printed off a bunch of applications to turn in when I am out there in November for the ball. Derek has been really stressed out about that because we are going to be pretty tight on money for those 5 months we live together and aren't married. The Marine Corps doesn't pay for you to live outside of base unless you are married (98% of the time) or if you are a Sgt. and the barracks are really full then you can apply for half the amount of money that married couples get. The point to this paragraph is I need to have a job so that we can stay caught up on bills and have a few extra bucks to play around with. Once we get married I wouldn't have to work if I didn't want to, but I will because I love earning my own money and it will just be more for us to save and do something with.

My mom keeps asking me what I want for Christmas and I have no idea. Maybe I will blog about that later today with pictures and be like everyone else who blogs these days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment