So today went very, very well. I woke up feeling great after having 10 solid hours of sleep and went to class. Exchanged a sweatshirt at the school co-op then had lunch with my friend Shelly at Which Wich. After that I went to work where I help with physical therapy with a 5 year old boy who has Cerebral Palsy. The therapy is pretty intense and even gives us ladies who work with him a good arm workout. I came home from work thinking I may take a nap, but I couldn't and decided to walk to the grocery store to get a few things with my recycleable (sp?) grocery bag :) after dinner my roommate and I are going walking and then I am starting my research paper for my Early Modern Europe Law class. I have exactly 7 months tomorrow until the wedding!
Today's stats:
Breakfast- 1 bowl full (I'm hungry in the morning!!) of Cinnamon Toast Crunch with about 6 oz. 1% milk....not too bad, not too great but I wanted it so I had it!
Lunch- a chicken salad sandwich from Which Wich with fat-free mayo, mustard, wheat bread, tomato, cucumber, pickles, and banana peppers...with a bag of baked bbq lays and water to drink
During work I snacked on about 3 or 4 dried dates and drank water!
Dinner was a Boca Burger on with 2 slices of whole wheat bread with mustard and a bit of ketchup with a glass of unsweetened tea and a packet of splenda.
My "dessert" was 7 small organic chocolate cookies by Late July (realllllly good!) and about 6 oz. 1% milk
Total water as of 10:46 PM 16 cups of water or 128 oz!! I have been peeing like CRRRRAZY today!
I walked about 300 calories from work to campus and another 50-ish to and from the grocery store....my walk with my roommate gave me 372 calories so a total of 722 calories for the day!
Oh and I am about to do 300 sit ups and 80 push ups to out-do my numbers from yesterday which were 280 sit ups and 70 push ups!
:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment