CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 10 :)

Breakfast today I had plain oatmeal with a packet of Splenda, raisins and a splash of plain soy milk.

Lunch I had 2 turkey dogs rolled into a slice of whole wheat bread each--mustard and a splash of ketchup. I dripped some mustard on my shirt :(

Snack was 2 dates, a handful of almonds and I splurged and had 6 Hershey Kisses one half of a funsize Kit Kat so just one stick and a piece of dark organic chocolate. You can tell it's that time of the month! Ahh!

Dinner my roommate made burgars and I made baked french fries with salt, pepper, olive oil, and some cajun seasoning. My burger was on whole wheat bread.

Water-9 to 10 cups. Been drinking lots of tea with splenda and lots of water when I'm at work.

Walked to and from work and a little extra because I got to their house early that was 400 calories and went walking/jogging with Martha and that was 500 calories!

900 calories total and I am doing crunches here in a bit!

2 comments:

BottledBeauty said...

Way to go Wim! I was just browsing your blog. Your eating pretty clean and zero fast food. That's great! I recently gained a chunk of weight after Matt lost his job. I'm ready to lose!! I like to count calories. What kind of heart rate monitor do you use?

Wim said...

Thanks Jill! I had no idea you were reading my posts, lol. I highly doubt you gained as much as you said you have, you look great! I use the brand Polar for my heartrate monitor. It was $100, pricey but I definitely get my dollar's worth out of it. I just need to get a pedometer to see how far I walk/run every day. I have 4 more pounds to lose before November 18 which is when I go to NC to see Derek and go to the Birthday Ball. I'm doing a detox colon cleanse also!! We should keep each other motivated girl!

Post a Comment