Over the past 10 months I have gotten within 5-10 pounds of the weight I was at in high school. In addition to that, I have more muscle mass and eat healthier than I did back at the oblivious age of 17. I am 21 years old, 5 ft 2 and weighing about 135 pounds. My goal is being between 125-130 by May when I get married. I thought that once school had started this past August that I would lose motivation from being swamped with school work, but I feel almost the exact opposite. Maybe it's from living in tree huggin' Austin or maybe it is because being carless makes me have to walk everywhere in addition to going on daily (sometimes twice daily) walks and/or runs. I can for sure thank living in Austin for making me an even more health-conscience, recycling-aware, exercising freak than I ever was before. Anyway, all of that is neither here nor there. I have decided to make a diet and exercise blog to further my motivation to get into better shape and hopefully give and receive advice on how to do what I do even better!
I will start with today's stats.
For breakfast I had a package of organic (fancy, I know) poptarts and a cup of water
Walked and burned 600 calories
Drank a protein shake with about 3/4 of a banana, 1 cup of soy milk, 1 scoop of vanilla protein (26 grams-ish), and ice
Had a whole wheat bread turkey sandwich with mustard and about a tablespoon and a half of mayo
Drank A LOT of water--10 cups at least
Walked a ton around campus and then from work back to campus which would total to about 250 calories just walking from work to campus alone
Ate about 15 organic baby carrots
During studying at the library I had another package of poptarts
Dinner I ate two turkey dogs each on a piece of whole wheat bread with mustard and a splash of ketchup
I had to give into the mini chocolate chip cookies and had 4--bad, I know, but I justify them that they are mini and that if I didn't have any I would just binge within the next couple days
5 ounces 1% milk
200 sit-ups and 80 push-ups!
Goodnight blog.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment