CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day SEVEN

I am proud of myself for sticking with this for a week solid. It really does take some motivation when it's time for bed to get up and actually get online and type these entries out.

Today I freaking burned 1250 calories!!!!!!!

Breakfast I had 3 waffles with about a tsp of butter on each and 2 tbsp syrup on each. A serving of syrup is 1/4 of a cup! That's a lot!!!!

I walked my morning walk after that.

My roommate made biscuits so I had one biscuit. She also made these fried biscuit ball things with sugar and I had 2...they were damn good. Today total I had....6? I justify that they are small. Lol.

I had about 5 cups of water today.

Lunch and dinner I finished off my healthy pizza. Sooooo good.

I walked downtown a lot at the park today and then this evening my roommate and I walked together so I kept my metabolism spiked throughout the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment