So yesterday was my off day....I don't really feel bad because I am a regularly and vigorously active person, but it was a small set-back. I couldn't really sleep well last night because that movie freaked me out and then I had to wake up early to go to the Race for the Cure with Shelly. We stopped at Starbucks along the way and I got a grande hot Green Tea (Zen mmm) with 4 splenda....so that's about 2 cups of water? We walked the latter amount of the 3.1 miles and ran maybe a half a mile total. I wanted to run more, but my tea was just sitting on my stomach and made me feel ultra full as if I were to run much more I would throw up. I hate that, but oh well. So far all I have had to eat today was lunch at Olive Garden....
Breakfast- grande green tea w/ splenda
Race for the Cure- 3.1 miles/1 hour 25ish minutes (including walking back to the car)/420 calories
Lunch- 1 serving salad, 1 breadstick, 1 bowl of Minestrone soup, 2 cups water
Dinner- about a cup and a half of my roommate's version of shrimp cocktail...freaking amazing! Tomato juice, shrimp, cucumber, celery, louisiana hot sauce, fresh lime juice and if you are an avacado fan then slice some avacado...eat as a soup. OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went walking and burned 522 calories and did a buttload of crunches!!! My stomach is slightly sore!
TOTAL calories for the week (my goal was 5000): 5320!!!!!!!!!!!! That's an average of over 1000 per day! Woohoo! I thought since I was under the weather for a couple days that I wouldn't achieve it, but I did!
I NEED to meet my goal for the ball! Not for anyone....just for MYSELF! :)
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment