I found a recipe for homemade pancakes, so I did a healthier twist on them and added an extra ingredient. Here is my attempt at making food look "pretty".
Ingredients:
1 cup flour - I used whole wheat flour from Whole Foods :)
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 tbsp oil - You can substitute with applesauce...I forgot to :(
3 tbsp sugar - I used Splenda for baking and about 1 tsp real sugar
1 egg
Sprink salt
My extra ingredient was 2 tbsp baking cocoa :)
I went for a walk after breakfast for an hour and 10 minutes....my stupid HR monitor wasn't working for some reason so I didn't get to gauge my calories...oh well. My roommate and I are going again this evening. I'm also going to the gym to do some strength training after class.
Saturday I really don't remember what I had to eat. Breakfast I know was oatmeal with raisins and a splash of milk....snacked on some dried fruit, whole wheat chips, 1 natural flavor and real fruit popsicle, drank a lot of water and for dinner had ground turkey with sliced tomato, and onion with red rice (made with white rice, olive oil, and tomato sauce)
Sunday I had cereal for breakfast, lamb stew for lunch (brown rice, lamb, and this really great sauce), and Whataburger (I had a Whata Jr. meal!!! That means I had a small fry, small diet coke, and a small burger! Better than getting the regular one lol) and drank lots of water and tea.
Today so far has been my homemade pancakes 2 for breakfast and 1 for lunch, tea, and an hour and 10 minute walk. Lol. This post has been entirely unorganized, but I guess that reflects my thoughts....I am soooo stressed lately!
Dinner was spaghetti, followed by an hour and 15 minute walk.
Found out Derek may possibly volunteer to deploy to Afghanistan for 60 days starting next month. F*ck my life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment