CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 16

This is going to be short and sweet because I just finished writing into page 11 of my research paper. Technically that is more than the minimum pages required, but I want to try to get into page 12...so have 11.5 to 12/12.5 pages written. The rough draft is due next Thursday so I just want to have this out of the way and done!

Stats:
Breakfast- 1 or 1.5ish cups of frosted wheaties with small, small amount of soy milk

Snack- Organic grown baby carrots (about 10-15), 1 date, 3 funsize pieces of chocolate (1 milky way, 1 three musketeers, 1 snickers)--remember FUN size! The milky way and musketeers was like an inch wide and tall, the snickers about an inch and a half

Dinner- I was STARVINGGGGGG I had four...yes four, turkey dogs wrapped each in a piece of bread (the bread was small pieces for some reason) with mustart and ketchup on 2 and the other two had those with about a tbsp each mayo...yummy!

10-11 cups water!

Walked to and from work 350ish calories
Waled with my lovely roommate! 409 calories
759 calories total! Doing few crunches then bed. Soooo exhausted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment