CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 19


What a day!
I got my grad pic taken...this one obviously isn't the real one, but the photographer was taking some practice shots and said I could do whatever...so I did! Lol!

After that I walked a little past 24th street (probably 25th) all the way down to 5th and Lamar to the AT&T store to get a new phone and a new number! Derek and I are on the same plan. How romantic, huh?

I didn't get to track how many calories I did walking to and from the store...I know it was over 30 minutes of walking each way. On the way back I also stopped at Starbucks and got a venti iced green tea with no water, light on the ice and 4 Splenda. So refreshing on such a great day!

Breakfast- bowl of Wal-Mart brand Cinnamon Toast Crunch...definitely doesn't take like the brand name, but still good! A little 1% milk...trying to conserve it!

Lunch- 3 waffles, light on both butter and syrup...craving that lately for some reason!!?

Dinner- GREAT homemade pizza...small amount of cheese, banana peppers, jalapenos, celery, onion, and small amount of the marinara sauce...heart healthy Prego with no added sugars!

Went walking after dinner and did about 400 calories. My HR monitor was acting up and it REALLY irritated me. So 400 is probably and underestimate, but I don't want to overestimate.

I'm willing to bet I burned between 8-900 calories today. I am about to do crunches and push ups in a bit, also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment