CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Days 17 and 18

I'm feeling pretty accomplished today. I have one more test in my Anthropology class which is next week and then I'm done with it because it's self-paced. I am finishing up my research paper rough draft tonight/tomorrow. I had an individual meeting about my paper with my professor and she was all around excited about it, which is great because she specializes in the subject of which I am writing about: Domestic Violence in Early Modern England. She is from England, too!I made shrimp salad and home-made BAKED french fries tonight for dinner. Bout to go on a walk....it's the weekend....life couldn't be better. OH! And it's the FINAL COUNTDOWN TO GRADUATION! That's right! I graduate a month from today, December 5th! Craziness.

Yesterday from what I recall:

Breakfast- Frosted wheaties

Lunch- Tuna salad, 2 cherry tomatoes, 2 celery sticks, 4 saltine crackers

Dinner- Ranch chicken (3-4 oz. chicken, some cheese, ranch dressing marinated into the chicken), salad, 1 c. mac n' cheese with 1% milk and no butter!

Got hungry after dinner and had 3 waffles SMALL amt of butter and about 4 tbsp (5 max) of syrup.

Water- about 8-9 cups

Calories 980 calories - morning walk, walked to work (not back though), and then a walk with the roommie

Today (day 18)

Breakfast- not really hungry for some reason...had a few bites of frosted wheaties...no more than 6 or 7 pieces, 5 or 6 oz apple juice

Lunch- Balance Bar, 2 fresco bean burritos from Taco Bell...mmmm

Dinner- Shrimp salad! 2 small pieces of bread and about 1/4 c. of the salad on each slice. Shrimp, tomato, lettuce, basil, and about 3 or 5 tbsp mayo in the entire salad so I probably had about a tbsp or 1 and a half tbsp of mayo. I'm about to have a few of my home made baked fries too!

Walked to and from work- 300 calories? Probably more, but I didn't wear my HR monitor so I will underestimate it.

415 calories from my walk....so 715 total!


**just got an e-mail from the leasing agent saying they have an apartment available next week and that she will also e-mail me again next week to see what's available for end of this month/December. I am soooo praying that something will be open for our time frame!! Next week is a few weeks too early unfortunately :( **

2 comments:

BottledBeauty said...

I kinda prefer home made baked fries myself! They are so good and I make them spicy. You could make them with sweet potatoes as well.

Congrats on the upcoming grad. Jus should be done too in December. When did you girls grow up?!

Wim said...

I know! Time flies, huh?? Congrats to her graduating, I'm sure she's as ready to be done as I am. I LOVE sweet potato fries!!!!! Have you been to Kerby Lane in Austin? That restaurant is very vegan and also makes the GREATEST sweet potato fries! mmmmm

Post a Comment