Well I am about to go for a morning walk, I just wanted to get on here and update a little. I am over half-way done with my research paper and it isn't due for over a week! Thank goodness I am getting it over with now. This is the last big thing I have to work on this semester. I only have two "tests" left for my Anthropology class which are more like chapter quizzes because the class is self-paced and you just read the chapter then take a 15 question test. I will be done with that class by next week! I am making a B in that class. My business law class I am making an A. We have two tests left in there, one is Wednesday and one is the last week of school. Then there is my History of Early Modern Law in Europe. The rough draft is due next Thursday for a peer review and then I need to turn in the final copy the last day of class. I am so glad I waited until my last semester to take it easy, this is truly the best semester EVER!!!!!!! Going for a walk now! Will update this evening!
My walk this morning was great- burned 515 calories
Lifted weights for an hour/did lunges with 12.5 weights 4 different sets 20 reps each
Walked this evening with my roommate and burned 429 calories
Breakfast- Cascadian farms granola (less than 2/3 cup) with a small amount of milk
Lunch- Soy milk with some protein then had a turkey sausage
Snack- Balance Bar
Dinner- Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper w/ turkey meat- About 550-600 calories and thats what the label says if you use 2% milk and ground beef....I used 1% milk and turkey
Roommate made these good smoothies out of soy milk, ice, fresh orange, banana, 1 tsp sugar and 1/2 splenda packet!
Water-7 or 8 cups
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment