Every time I have started a blog, I always ended up straying. Well here I am and I vow to not stray...again! I may not post every single day, but dammit I have to do this. Its just that with having graduated, packed up, moved to NC, found a decent job, and planning an out-of-town wedding all while trying to eat healthy and get looking my best ever so I'll be glowing at my wedding....it's super hard to keep up with family and friends let alone a blog!
Since my last blog I have obtained a job at Convergys here in Jacksonville, said goodbye to working part time at minimum wage and said hello to working 40 hours a week making $10.91 an hour! It's great. I plan on once we move to California either becoming a teacher/coach or doing personal training. As of today Derek and I get married in 2 months and about 2 weeks! It's CRAZY!!!!
It is definitely hard to stay get into better shape while working 40 hours a week. I supplement sitting on my butt all day at work with healthy snacks and I walk during my breaks!
I plan on weighing myself this weekend when Derek and I hit the gym so I can see where I am at (although I'll be pms'ing like a mofo) and I also want to get a pedometer to be able to see where exactly I am. I ALSO need to get back to using my heart rate monitor! With two months and some change left until the big day I have no room for error!!!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I weighed myself last week during TOM and I was up half a pound! Then I was over a pound less this week. I say ignore the scale during that time. Maybe your more brave than me.
Yeah I think I should definitely skip it because I will just get depressed, lol.
Post a Comment