Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Day 2 of trying to stay with this!
Today was great. I walked with my friend this morning from 9-10:30 then I got ready for work, went by Starbucks and got a tall nonfat/no whip white mocha and went to work from 11:30-8:30. During my first break I walked 3 laps around the building which is about .64 of a mile. During lunch I walked 10 laps so thats like..2.2 miles. Total I walked at work 2.86 miles! In addition to this morning so that is a lot. I am also about to do some push ups and crunches. For breakfast I had some Activia yogurt. Lunch was a whole wheat bread sanwich, turkey meat, and mustard with a pickle slice. For my first snack I had some Activia and some little fiber graham crackers. Dinner I had a lean cuisine 5-cheese lasagna and a thing of sugar-free yogurt. I am working on finishing drinking my 8 glasses of water a day, it is just so hard to do that when the tap water out here tastes like crap--with or without a Brita filter!! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment