Derek went to work about an hour ago and I couldn't fall back asleep so here I am! Whitley and I are going walking at 8 and then I am heading up to the good ole tanning salon and then to get ready for work. I have decided that in order to get more tone I need to keep constantly changing up my workouts, so this weekend I am getting some dumbells and a workout video or two and am going to hit this working out business harder than ever because Wimberley has to look sexy in her wedding dress! Derek and I are going to the gym Sunday and then going walking on the beach on base! I love working out with him because he really challenges me. Too bad our work schedules suck so we really can't go together besides on the weekends, so I have to find other ways to work out during the week.
It's really ridiculous how PMS really can make you go from skinny to fat in a matter of hours. I seriously feel myself bloat up throughout the day. In the morning my stomach looks great and then in the evening I look pregnant! Ahhh! I hate it! Lol!
So the food forecast for today looks good. I am not craving anything bad. Yesterday I wasn't very good. I had a lot of those Hot Tamales candies that a lady at work gave me, 2 fun size Reese's PB cups, and when I got home I ate an oversized piece of pizza. For breakfast I had Activia, between breakfast and lunch I had a sausage egg and biscuit sandwich minus one of the two slices of biscuit and I took off the cheese. For lunch I had a turkey sandwich with wheat bread, mustard, and a small bit of low-fat mayo, snack I had my fiber cookie thingy, yogurt, dinner was lean cuisine 5-cheese lasagna and sugar free pudding! Drank lots of water yesterday and walked 1 hour and 20 minutes in the AM, 13 minutes during a break and then 45 minutes during lunch which was about 10 laps or so.
0 comments:
Post a Comment