CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

One week!

A week from this very moment I will have been driving for about 13 hours headed to North Carolina and will probably be stopped at my hotel for the night. A lot has been going on since I graduated the 5th. Crazy, crazy past week! The good thing about it is all the intense wedding planning is done, my dress is getting altered, measurements of the tables are done for the reception, we have the place for the rehearsal dinner, and know what we want for food, drinks, and flowers. I am so stoked! The crappy part about the week being over is that my parents went to Cabo yesterday until the 18th and I leave the 19th :(. I have a TON of sorting and packing I need to get started on, but just looking at my mound of stuff makes me frustrated. It sucks. I feel like the weather has been making me lack motivation lately. I have been exercising, just not intensely as I usually do. I neeeed to get a good all over strength training work out done because I haven't felt my muscles be sore in about a week. Lame. Hopefully this next week I will feel the boost I needed.

I start my new job the 21st! I can't wait! It's going to be so weird just working and not juggling it with school. I am definitely not sad about that part.

So nutritionally speaking for today, it went alright...not great not bad.

I walked Buddi twice at about 20 minutes each walk.

Breakfast- 2 pieces whole wheat toast with one light Laughing Cow cheese and some strawberry rhubarb. Drank water

Lunch- half order of cheese pizza at work. It was healthy pizza. I work at a gym.

Snack- I had about 6 or 7 mini cream puff balls...bad I know, but hey they were good lol.

One slice of whole wheat bread with some homemade chicken salad on top, ate about a handful of crumbs from the Baked Lays.

Dinner- about 5 oz breaded chicken with gravy/sauce. Left over's from Thursday night. Great stuff.

Been drinking quite a bit of water today. Drinking Jasmine tea...and that's bout it!

Crunches and push ups tonight for sure!!!

Oh and at work I did 4 sets of lunges- up and down the basketball court. Woot!

*PS- Derek is no longer going to Afghanistan :)* I am sooooooo happy! We finally get to start our lives TOGETHER in 8 days!!!! I can't believe it!

2 comments:

BottledBeauty said...

Pretty exciting! You have so many changes that are about to happen literally overnight.

Wim said...

I know! I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I need to get out of the nest and on my own though lol.

Post a Comment