Today was so productive! I got a great night's sleep and woke up around 9:30 ready to go. I cleaned up a little as I am moving out of my apartment this weekend and do not want to be charged any stupid housekeeping fees. Then I started packing some things around my room and took a shower and watched tv...you know the usual, lol. I took a test, went and got my paper revised for the fourth and final time at the Undergraduate Writing Center and then came home to finish off my FINAL research paper of my entire life and pretty much finish packing.
I ate overall well today. I haven't had much of an appetite and have been trying to conserve what's left in our fridge and pantry. For breakfast I drank a couple cups of hot Oolong tea with Splenda and I ate one of my homemade *healthy* pancakes (I froze some so that we could eat them later). In the middle of the day I was starving and it was too late for lunch and too early for dinner so I had some of this soup that my roommate made, it's basically pasta and tomato sauce, they call it sopa for "soup" (she is Hispanic). I really love it! Then dinner I had a piece of boneless chicken breast and mixed veggies that my roommate made. I went walking for about an hour and 10 minutes at a fast pace. I did some lunges and butt exercises earlier and I plan on doing more later and also some crunches, lol.
I didn't eat much today, but that's alright because I'm trying to make my stomach shrink again..I think Thanksgiving made it stretch out a bit...oh well, it was worth it!!!
Tomorrow I am turning my paper in, taking my tution rebate form to the Dean's office, dropping off my library book, and going to the gym! Tomorrow is my last day of school!!!!!! Ahh!!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment